Below is a list of the current career opportunities at Saticoy Lemon
We are seeking a self-motivated and highly organized individual with previous office experience to support our president and the management team.
JOB SUMMARY: This position will serve as a personal assistant to President and Assistant Corporate Secretary for the Board of Directors of the Association. This position reports directly to the President. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative assistance to the President, Board of Directors and the Senior Management team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and the senior management team, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversees special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
1. Assists the President with his daily schedule.
2. Will complete administrative duties such as screening phone calls, typing correspondence, opening mail, and filing.
3. Will provide administrative assistance such as writing and preparing communications on the President’s behalf.
4. Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
5. Schedule conference calls, video conference sessions and meetings in the conference room, maintain conference room calendar and greet and receive visitors.
6. Assist in the preparation and distribution of mailings to internal and external parties.
7. Maintain all corporate contact information, including key contacts, telephone numbers, mailing addresses and email addresses.
8. Will organize and coordinate all Board and Committee meetings.
9. Will attend Board Meetings and take and type minutes.
10. May proofread and edit documents for all members of management upon request.
11. Will track and maintain patents, trademarks and copyrights of all labels belonging to the Association. Work with Fruit Growers Supply and Sunkist regarding all changes in label designs and patent trademarks as required. Will maintain master file for all Association labels and maintain file for all trademark registrations.
12. May be asked to assist HR with employee functions and various other duties.
13. Will coordinate all large meetings and gatherings, including maintaining guest lists, engaging appropriate vendors or internal resources for location, food, and facilities as applicable, coordinating the preparation, duplication and distribution of handouts, assisting in the preparation of presentations and ensuring the general comfort of attendees and guests.
14. May be assigned other duties by management.
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for optimal success.
• Must have excellent command of the English language.
• Utmost discretion is required.
• Possess the ability to organize and maintain information in an orderly manner.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• A self-motivator with problem solving skills and good Interpersonal skills.
• Must possess strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to take on and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally.
• Bi-lingual preferred.
• Ability to maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
Must be able to follow directions from the supervisor, must be able to interact with coworkers; must be able to understand and follow work rules and procedures; must maintain good attendance and punctuality record; must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to accept constructive criticism.
Physical Demands. The physical demands describe below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will need to sit or stand for long periods. May be required to lift up to 40 lbs. with assistance. Must have hand dexterity and be able to twist from left to right from the waist and be able to turn neck from left to right. Must be able to climb up and down steps and/or stairs. Employee must be able to communicate verbally and hear. Employee will be required to use a computer and a keyboard.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee may expect to encounter while performing the essential functions of the job in an office setting. There may be a reasonable amount of noise and moderate indoor temperature.
The employee in this position will be evaluated on the ability to perform the essential functions of the job as listed.
Anyone who is interested in applying can forward a cover letter and their resume to the HR Office. The salary range for this position is $32.00 to $36.00 per hour. DOE. This is a nonexempt position.
Saticoy Lemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination based on any protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
For interest in our employment opportunities, please email Human Resources at:
email@example.com or call (805) 654-6528
Please attach a resume to your email.
Fill In Application and Submit